Monday 19 December 2016

Let's get this show on the road.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

I am MAX - Max Robinson - The Patriotic Pensioner.  YES that is me in the picture above but sadly these days I look more like that below.

In the picture I am working at my laptop composing my latest diary page. You can read it in full at www.patrioticpensioner.com but here let me whet your appetite.

QUESTION ???????

Do you know what a DDMC is ?

YES a D  D  M  C ?

Let me give you a clue......

If you read my diary you will see that I am NOT having a go at the German car industry - far from it - I am complaining that ego centered trade union leaders and diabolically poor management destroyed our own motor industry. Can you, therefore, blame Germany for filling the gap and our roads with DDMC vehicles ?

See what I have to say on the subject: www.patrioticpensioner.com

My YouTube Channel   On the diary you will find update news for my YouTube channel. LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE - that's my maxim for a happy life. I am building a series of songs featuring music I listened to as a kid.

Listen to the songs I have on-line then DANCE.

On my diary you will find details of the story library I am building. The Beatles released their single PAPERBACK WRITER when I was a teenager, ever since I have had great fun writing stories.  These stories, together with new tales, are being put into the Max Robinson Story Library.  They are all linked from my diary.

Can I take a moment to tell you about two of them ?

The Wild Adventures of Di Central Eating is something I wrote more than twenty years ago. It is an adult's view on a child's life.  There are ten chapters in the book, I am currently working to type up Chapter Eight.


Billy Hardcastle is something new, something I am working on at the moment. I am just bringing the story towards its conclusion, another ten of fifteen thousand words and the story will have been told.

These are drafts, no spell check run yet so typos remain.  Once I have each story finished and typed up I will deal with that.  However, do please take a look and see what you think.

I am planning for 2017 to write two diary pages a week and to write 2,000 story words a day. My diary tells it as I see it.  I praise what I believe is good while naming and shaming that which is not.  My aim is to encourage my readers, no matter where they are in the world, to love their country and to be fiercely patriotic towards it.

I am THE PATRIOTIC PENSIONER.

I you like my diary, if you like my stories then follow me here and keep up with the news.

MAX













No comments:

Post a Comment