Thursday 8 October 2020

LOVE

Thursday 8th October 2020

Yesterday I broadcast my radio show thanking those who have gone the extra mile to care for us all in  these difficult times. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in the broadcast chair.

While playing the music I signed one hundred SMILE CARES thanking everyone for their love. I am now very busy sortuing these out to deliver to everyone tomorrow.

But what is the point of loving people if we do not love the planet we live on ?  Global warming and Biodiversity are ten thousands million times more serious and dangerous than ever covid 19.

Next week I will be broadcasting a show with music thanking those who are trying to reverse the situation and encouraging others to join the fight. I will be again signing card of thanks and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment