Wednesday 21 June 2017

Destroying Britain Not For The Few But For The Many

It's half past one in the morning and too hot to sleep, I am tired but can not sleep, far too uncomfortable so here I am at the laptop writing today's diary entry.

I usually start my social media day by playing a piece of inspirational music from my YouTube Channel. still from that channel but not from my Morning Collection I am now going to play something different..

Typical Englishman talking about the weather, it's our national number one subject of conversation !

It can only be a short period of time before everything explodes with a thunder storm.

I wonder how long it will be before our country explodes !

Britain is in a mess and can not continue the way things are. Sooner or later the mess is going to erupt into something very nasty.



On the subject of nasty, we have the nastiest politician of the modern age doing all he can to create anarchy.

We have a prime minister who scored the most spectacular own goal since 1066.


We have the dictatorship of the European Union seeking to destroy our way of life.

We have islam all but declaring open war while the left wing liberals close their eyes to what is happening and accuse all who stand up for Britain being racist.

We have the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation misrepresenting the news and showing a bias towards anything and everything British.

I love my country but it is getting harder every day to recognise what it is about Britain I love,

Unless people stat to wake up, look about themselves and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH then the long and proud history of this country will come to an end in a thunderstorm which will make a nuclear explosion look like an ant sneezing !






No comments:

Post a Comment