Friday 21 April 2017

Wow !


I came to the laptop first thing this morning to find Amazon had sent me an e-mail. I opened it and read this.

Destiny is your hand in this somewhere ?  It would be FANTASTIC if it were.

I am in the middle of writing the next page of my PATRIOTIC PENSIONER website which will update late tomorrow.

I am explaining how I want to take my story THE WILD ADVENTURES OF DI CENTRAL EATING and work towards this being an Amazon best seller.

It was my plan to try and win a bonus prize in Amazon's marketing programme. It would be cool to make a few thousand pounds. But look at what this author A G Riddle has done - two million downloads.

Where's the calculator ?

One million, six hundred and eighty pounds ! That is what the royalties would be if The Wild Adventures of Di Central Eating sold that many copies.



It could sell that many copies - forgive my lack of modesty but it could.  The text is good but to achieve a place on Amazon's best seller list I need TWO people to work with me.

I need an illustrator for the work and I need a promotions manager.

I am just expanding this on the PATRIOTIC PENSIONER PAGE and plan to devote a lot of energy next week to finding these people

.
I have to find an illustrator. Not a professional artist but someone who likes to draw for fun in the same way as I like to write for fun.

Illustrated Di Central Eating will be a far more powerful work than ever it is at the moment in text alone form.

Putting an illustrated version on to the Amazon bookshelf will certainly sell and sell well but it will not achieve two million downloads unless it is properly promoted within Amazon and  via social media.

The only subject I failed at school was Art so I am not going to set out any ideas for what our illustrator should be doing.

However, I do know what I am seeking for my promotions guy.


I want someone who lives close enough to where I do so we can sit down and talk.

I want someone who is older with life experience - the good, the bad and the ugly of life experience.

I want someone who is enthusiastic and hungry to make some money.

With a team of three of us I think The Wild Adventures Of Di Central Eating could become an Amazon high seller.

Any money it makes we will split three ways among the team members. Originally I was aiming for a £20,000 Amazon bonus giving each of us £6,666. However, if we could do with do what A G Riddle has done then the share for each team member becomes £560,000. OK the tax man is going to grab his slice of that but just think what you could do with the bit that is left.


At the moment this is still at the ambition stage.  I want to find by the end of the month these people to work with me then we can move everything to the PLAN stage and start to make it happen.

If I get these people be certain it WILL happen.

When it does happen I plan to take my grandchildren to Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

If you are part of the team what will you spend your share on ?

Let me give you my personal e-mail address.

If you would like to be Di's illustrator or to work as his promotions manager please drop me a line.




No comments:

Post a Comment