Wednesday 3 April 2019

I Have Got to Change My Lifestyle

I have a very serious matter to deal with.

Last week I went to my doctor for a series of tests - my annual medical MOT.

Yesterday I received the results.

I am going to have to make some changes in my life.

I can no longer live my life at 100 mph.............


I PASSED ALL OF THE TESTS WITH FLYING COLOURS !

Pedal to the metal I am now going to live my life at 150 mph !


My darling wife, on hearing the news, said: Are you ever going to retire ?

One day...........................PERHAPS !

Made it into the studio quite early this morning, 2.45am, and wrote playlists for two shows to broadcast next week before I began working on today's blog. 4.56am, I'll be live in just over an hour.

Today's show is WAKE UP WITH THE CLSSICS - my 116th show on Radio CRMK - www.crmk.co.uk DO LISTEN IN.

I have been playing music on YouTube for THREE years now. My show today is all about classical music I have played on YouTube.



I am not going to write a particularly long page today so let me move through what I am going to write at 150 mph !

The music will come from four collections I have on YouTube.....

Strauss - which is currently playing.........

Some patriotic music.


I think our miserably failing members of parliament could do with a bit of patriotism - would you not agree ?


I'll be playing my top ten favourite songs from Gilbert and Sullivan.


And some of my favourite arias from The Opera


As The Geriatric DJ people tend to associate me with retro-pop, music from the 1950's, 60's. 70's and a bit of 80's but my deepest love is for classical music.

So please join me - www.crmk.co.uk - 6am to 8am and wake up with the classics.


YES, there will be some gentle tracks but to respect my enhanced lifestyle much of it will travel at 150mph !


No comments:

Post a Comment