Tuesday 5 November 2019

Sharing LOVE

I love my life !

I love working 65+ hours a week.

I have so many wonderful friends.

I am a very, very lucky old man.

But I do have a regret !  Yep a big regret in my life right now.

That regret is the fact that I am not currently finding time to write a daily blog. The last edition was on 26th October and here we are on 5th November.

GERIATRIC DJ - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BOY !

It takes me about an hour to write a blog. Today I just have to spend as many hours as I need to share some love with you.

Have a listen to the PODCAST for today's show as I write. Go on CLICK AND LISTEN.

I am always at the radio station early, today I was a little earlier than usual as I prepared not for one
guest to join me on the show but for three - perhaps that should be four.

In the dark I could hear an owl hooting. Although I had much to do I just stood there and listened. How lovely, what a beautiful start to my day.
You are listening to today's PODCAST aren't you ?

You will hear me talking about re-inventing the wheel.

I engage with a number of different organisations as I seek to out work the mission of THE SUNSHINE SMILE CREW to make people smile and be happy.  It was on Friday 20th September when I was working in YMCA MK that somebody said to me that she thought I should
meet with someone she knew. That person was LAXAMN.

Here is Laxman in the radio station with me this morning. Laxman and I are now good friends.

Laxman co-ordinates an organisation called DREAMSAI.  Re-inventing the wheel ?  I was hoping to get Laxman and Dreamsai to help me with projects THE SUNSHINE SMILE CREW is operating and wants to operate.

DREAMSAI is already doing what I wanted The Sunshine Smile Crew to do.  Now working together, hand in hand, we are helping each other. What is special is I and The Sunshine Smile Crew are now giving to Dreamsai something it did not have before Laxman and I met and Dreamsai is giving much which The Sunshine Smile Crew did not previously have.

As you listen to the PODCAST - you are listening aren't you ?  You will hear me quote a line from a poem, quote it a few times....

BE AT PEACE WHAT EVER YOU CONCEIVE HIM TO BE......

For me DESTINY is that all seeing force which binds the university together.  Destiny set up this morning's radio show. Destiny brought Laxman and I together.

There were four of us in the radio station this morning or were there actually five ?
Sai passed away in 1918. His teaching then had a few hundred followers. Today Sai has almost ten million people following his teaching.

This is not a religion it is an outlook on life.  In the show you will hear me say that Sai said to me:  OI
YOU - COME HERE I'VE GOT A JOB FOR YOU TO DO EVERY SATURDAY.

My passion is to make people smile and to be happy. That is what Sai is doing, doing through some lovely projects his teaching is inspiring.

Sai I am so pleased you joined us in the studio of Radio CRMK today. I hope you enjoyed the music I played. I know you heard this on the show but can I play it again...



And now let me play that poem I spoke about so many times during today's show.

The morning began with an owl hooting in the trees. 

This is a beautiful world is it not ?




No comments:

Post a Comment