Saturday 4 July 2020

Stupid Saturday

SATURDAY 4th JULY 2020 - Day Ninety-Six
Today is being branded a Super Saturday as the pubs and all the rest open. Every one of them contributing towards the next spike in the pandemic. Pretend what you like but this surely has to be the case !

Look at Prime Minister Johnson and and his looking about and compare this with the common sense of Nicola Sturgeon. I know who I would rather have in charge of our nation.

I was out and about this morning and was surprised how few cars were on the road.  I went into Tesco where I was one of a few customers. Could it be that people are experiencing fear of today not being Super Saturday but Stupid Saturday ?  Could it be that people are frightened and just do not want to be a part of it all ?

Day ninety-six today, I have my fingers crossed. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment