Sunday 14 November 2021

THANK YOU

THANK YOU to all who read yesterday’s blog regarding Leon Dinosaur. THANK YOU to all who made Facebook comments and a BIG THANK YOU to the different group administrators who allowed me to share this part of IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF SAMMY LEON. Please contact me direct via messenger and follow me on Facebook or drop me an e-mail.

This coming week I will start to take things forward regarding our dinosaur and am preparing bits and pieces behind Headmaster Bradshaw changing Bletchley Road Secondary School to Leon School. I am starting to research the names on our two war memorials to find behind the names any who worked for the Leons. I plan to return to Leon Recreation Ground and walk round this gift to the community from Sammy Leon. I have drafted the text for Fenny Poppers but want to share it with Custodian Peter White before sharing it.

There is a lot more to do, I plan to publish the writing in April next year but am now in the process of sharing the project with the present day Leon Family.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.



No comments:

Post a Comment