Tuesday 16 May 2017

Life is a TYPO - the more you make the better you are living it Q!


I am planning a special blog in a week or so where I proudly display my personal lexicon and phrases.

The like of:


LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE
LIFE IS A BALLET SO POINT YOUR TOES

and
THE URBAN SCRUFFBAG = Jeremy Corbyn
AN ANGEL OF THE ANTI CHRIST = A Traffic Warden

and
THE BBC = The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation

Anyway you will have to wait for that.  It will appear both here and on THE DIARY OF A SILLY OLD MAN.

I am gathering some information for that page and will ask for your help in a moment but first let me speak about LIFE BEING A TYPO.

Some people tip toe their way through life so carefully never making mistakes.  When they write or type anything they check, double, check and more.

But when you write or type words your fingers can not move anywhere as fast as your brain, that is unless you are a bit dull.  Typos are a sign of a bright mind which is racing its way through what it has to say.

Does that make sense to you ?

Of course you need to go back and check the typos but MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE SOME IN FOR THOSE WHO TAKE DELIGHT IN FINDING THEM.

Now life is like that isn't it ?  The faster and fuller you live it the more typos you will make. 

Do you want to be Mr Perfect ?

I am damn sure I don't.

OK. 

Back to my diary and blog page, the one I am planning for the near future.

Watch this video then give me your answer.


DAVID
aka The Silly Old Man
aka max Robinson Writer
aka The patriotic Pensioner

No comments:

Post a Comment