Monday 22 May 2017

Tuesday 23rd May 2017

My heart is bleeding with my own loss but there are today people in our land whose hearts will be bleeding tenfold. I can not make this diary entry, my diary is a comment on my life and my country's life, to ignore the horrible event of last night would be wrong.  To make a big feature of it here would also be wrong.  I just need to say two things.

Firstly my heart goes out to everyone who has lost a loved one or has someone injured. Nothing I or anyone else can say will help but I my own grieving I have found comfort in knowing people have said what I am trying to say here.


Secondly, and I know I am wasting my breath in saying this but when will society, or politicians and everyone wake up and realise what an alien element of our community is doing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment