Thursday 28 February 2019

I am going to mug you

How do you fancy being mugged ?

I will mug you and empty your pockets of your loose change.

NOTE I say CHANGE and not coins.

Come along to the 24 hour football and put some CHANGE into my bucket for Milton Keynes Winter Night Shelter.

If you do that then I will let you take a selfie with the trophy.

Did you by any chance read yesterday's blog  page ?

CLICK HERE and check it out.

This today is my 761st blog page since I started writing at the end of 2016.

CLICK HERE PLEASE and read a blog I wrote on Sunday 12th February 2017. That page only attracted 10 readers.

I knew nothing then about the problems of being homeless. I had never spoken to a homeless person.

How things have changed !


When I wrote that blog more than two years ago I did know what I was talking about. I know now exactly what I am talking about. What I wrote then stands but now I would bring in LOVE.

Our government is INCOMPETENT, Full stop ! Few would disagree with that. Totally incompetent in everything is does.

In competent when it comes to showing love towards the most vulnerable people in our society.

Local authorities are nothing more than miserable failures.

I do not believe that members of the public are miserable failures. Society is but individuals are not. I know
for certain that the plight of our homeless friends is something most people will support.

So bring your CHANGE - change of love NOT coins to my bucket and throw them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment