Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE


My latest diary page is now on-line www.patrioticpensioner.com  BEWARE it's a long edition but do please take a peep.


Do you like my selfie ? YEH it is me.  Taken about one hundred and ten years ago !  Still have the hair - not gone grey yet.  Possibly still have the tie somewhere in the depths of my wardrobe.

So are you going to read my diary ?  http://www.patrioticpensioner.com  get to know me a bit better ?  Find out what adventures I am planning for 2017.  Go on I DARE YOU.

Do you like POP music ?  In which case  LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE !  Is classical more your thing ?  Then it's a case of  LIFE IS A BALLET SO POINT YOUR TOES !


Which of these four dancers is me ?  OBVIOUS isn't it - number two. Dark hair + I have a hairy chest bit I aint showing it you you !

See you in my diary - www.patrioticpensioner.com

MAX






No comments:

Post a Comment