Saturday 21 January 2017

The Diary Of A Slave Owner


www.diaryofaslaveowner.com

Slavery in civilised society was abolished a long time ago. That was a good thing.

When Britain abolished slavery one of my ancestors was a colonial official in the Caribbean and was obliged to free his house slaves.  He received substantial compensation for his loss.  It was his story that inspired me to write my latest tale - THE DIARY OF A SLAVE OWNER.

In this I do not go back into history but to the future where the courts can impose a slavery order on repeat offenders.  Slavery, therefore, is voluntary.

Read my story to find out why Aaron deliberately allowed the courts to impose a slavery order on him. Read how Destiny steered the path of the characters towards her own end.

www.diaryofaslaveowner.com



No comments:

Post a Comment