Thursday 12 January 2017

Two more chapters i my autobiography + YouTube updates

Hi Friends

How's your day going ?

First of all I have added another song to my YouTube Channel


Please have a look:


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2elWi4N82ohY85RRhF2rXg

If you like the music I am playing why not become one of my subscribers.

Yesterday I scribbled so many notes my pen ran out of ink !  I have now typed everything up and have added two new chapters to my schoolboy autobiography:


www.maxwellrobinson.online

Have you seen my silly fun polls on Twitter ?  @Writermaxrobins

This was yesterday's:


Today I am asking you to say what you think Vladimir Putin keeps as a pet. Right now a dog and a tortoise are in joint first place.

I am bust working on my next diary edition: www.patrioticpensioner.com.  This is going to have a special feature for all my American friends.  Just a sample to whet your appetite.


I am being a busy boy aint I ?

Just one thing before I sign off.  Somebody Tweeted this and I split my sides with laughter.  You may need to be a Brit to appreciate it but hell it's funny !


Well have a great day.  I'm off out with my wife for lunch.  

Speak again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment