Sunday 22 January 2017


Hello Friends and Good Morning !  I hope you had a great week-end.

So what's happening in Max/s world right now.

First of all I have published a new diary page.

In this I chat about:








So do have a look:
www.patrioticpensioner.com


On the story writing front I have finished the second part in my time travel trilogy.

I am now working on the third chapter and hope to have that finished by the end of the week.

Cost me a but of cash to do it but I have now set up direct web names for all of my stories.

QUANTUM MECHANICS - A Trilogy of Time Travel can be found at:


www.quantummechanicstrilogy.co.uk

I have been going through drafts of some short stories I wrote a while back, editing them and adding them to my library. THE DIARY OF A SLAVE OWNER is now on-line.


www.diaryofaslaveowner.com

I am now editing THE GREAT PRETENDER which, like my time travel trilogy, used quantum physics within its plot.

I'll let you know when it is finished and published.

Regular readers of my blog will know how important music is in my life.

In an earlier blog I told you all about my YouTube Channel ?  Have you seen it ?  It is linked to my diary and to every web page on my site.

Many of my stories have a song within them. I am planning during the coming week to set up a special feature within YouTube - MUSIC FROM MY STORIES.

So as you can see I am keeping busy,

Do have a look at my diary:

www.patrioticpensioner.com

And read my stories:

www.maxwellrobinson.online

Have a super day:



No comments:

Post a Comment