Monday 16 December 2019

A SECOND letter to The Prime Minister !


The Prime Minster
10 Downing Street
Westminster
London  SW1A 2AA


Cc: Iain Stewart Member for Milton Keynes South Suite 102  Milton Keynes Business Centre  Foxhunter Drive  Linford Wood  MK14 6GD






Dear Prime Minister

I am obliged to write to you for a second time in two days but two matters have been brought to my attention which are of deep concern.

Last night I received this message from a supporter on Facebook:

Hi David, hope you are keeping well xx. Sorry havent really been involved Christmas wise or anything but life has been hectic to say the least x Anyway what Im writing about is friends I met with yesterday said they were out in MK on Fri ,they were walking towards the "eat as much as you like chinese/indian place", and there was a woman with 2 children sleeping rough near there. Can you pass on the info ? So sad,heart breaking

While I am proud someone would think I am the key to securing help for this lady and her children why, I ask myself, was there a need to ask me.  A local authority has a statutory duty to secure help for children in this situation.  I e-mailed Milton Keynes Council and will wait upon their response, I will not be holding my breath.  I ask myself why was Milton Keynes Council not aware of this situation in the first place. Perhaps local authorities should be put under a legal obligation to be aware of vulnerable people and what is happening in its area.

While this is a very serious matter this is even more serious.  Allow me to share something put out by Thames Valley Police.
*CHARGED*
A man has been charged in connection with a murder investigation in Milton Keynes.
Lee Sopp, aged 24, of Daniels Welch, Milton Keynes has been charged with one count of murder and one count of possession of a knife blade/sharp pointed article in a public place in connection with the death of Mohamud Hashi following an incident in Fishermead on Wednesday (11/12).
He has also been charged with one count of aggravated burglary, one count of wounding/inflicting grievous bodily harm without intent, one count of affray and one count of possession of a knife blade/sharp pointed article in a public place in connection with an incident that occurred in Shenley Brook End on Thursday (12/12).
Following a search of an address in Daniels Welch that was carried out yesterday (14/12) Sopp has been charged with one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A namely heroin, one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A namely crack cocaine and one count of possession of criminal property and money laundering.
Sopp is due to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on Monday (16/11).
Within my work supporting drug addicts I became aware of this man. I put full details into Crime Stoppers about three months ago. If the police had acted promptly and Milton Keynes Council not been so laissez faire about the drug epidemic in society this murder could not have taken place.  I have already advised you of the failure of Labour Party candidate for Milton Keynes South to act on her duty assigned from Milton Keynes Council to do all possible to halt knife crime it may have contributed toward this latest murder not happening.

WAKE UP MILTON KEYNES.

Yours faithfully



David J B Ashford

No comments:

Post a Comment