Friday 6 December 2019

Friday 27th December 2019


Stewart Bailey - KING OF THE SMILES !  I swear that has been some thought transfer between us ! On the left is the SMILE Stewart sent over first thing this morning. He also sent this:  Something to mention on Air & on the blog?
When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address: A Recovering Soldier, c/o Complex Trauma or Neuro ward. Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre, Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, LE12 5QW Or RCDM, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2WB. Would be great if you could pass this on. Just a quick copy n paste. Please show them that they are never forgotten and their actions and sacrifice will always be appreciated. A simple gesture goes a long way! For the price of a stamp. What they give is priceless or even better donate to them the amount you would spend on cards and stamps.

Then I found this post on Facebook:


On Friday 27th December I will be banning all Christmas music until Advent 2020. My show that day is to be titled: THEY GAVE THEIR CHRISTMAS SO WE COULD ENJOY OUR CHRISTMAS.



I spent a couple of hours yesterday writing to all of our local emergency services, to our hospital and
local care homes thanking them and sending cards for staff giving up their Christmas for others. STEWART I have added those wonderful people to my list, cards will be sent out by the end of the day. May I invite all reading this to do the same.
I have not written the playlist for Friday 27th December yet. I like to be well ahead when it comes to writing playlists, with five shows and ten hours of
broadcasting I have to keep ahead of myself. I have written the list for Boxing Day - 26th December and will this week-end work on 27th. Not sure yet what I will include but I promise it will be fun - lots of fun as we all thank those who gave their Christmas so we could have our Christmas.


All the above was written in the studio. I am back home now and have decided how I am am going to play 27th December. Listen to today's PODCAST and get the flavour. We are going to have a ROCK AND ROLL PARTY.



No comments:

Post a Comment