Monday 28 December 2020

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS

The only subject I failed at school was art. I am 100% self-taught when it comes to web site building and I am using technology from 2003. So please when you check our website: www.kissesnsmiles.com be kind to me !  PLEASE.

Yesterday I added a number of pages to the site. They are still in DRAFT form complete with typo's. Have a peep.


OUR NHS CLICK HERE:


LOVE FOR FAMILIES WITH A CHILD SICK IN HOSPITAL CLICK HERE:


and THE ENID FACTOR CLICK HERE:

All of the pages have music within them. Well you would expect that from me wouldn't you !


I also printed qu iz sheets off for Milton Keynes and Luton Dunstable Hospital. The plan is to put these into the post on Monday 4th January.

Today I am going to write website pages:  SMILE - DIARY - PETS IN NEED

Watch this space.

Today is Monday, isn't it ?  So easy to lose track of the days.  Tomorrow, Tuesday, I need to write the final pages: SCHOOLS - SPECIAL PEOPLE - QUIZ - CARE HOMES then phew all done.

Take a day off WEDNESDAY. Thursday is New Year Eve so time to get ready to launch the writing at midnight !

After several weeks reaching out to ask people what support there could be I am now structuring the project with great care.

I WILL write an absolute minimum of one million words across 2021 and publish these words in a minimum of twenty-four books on e-bay. That is the minimum, my personal target is one and a half ,million words and thirty books.

If The Guinness Book of Records is interested then all well and good. If not then oh dear, what a shame, never mind. We won't even think about that until 1st January

2022.

When you look at the website pages you will see that the record attempt scrolls across the top and bottom of the pages. ALSO you will see a challenge to blow one million kisses and generate one million smiles. I HAVE BEEN VERY

CAREFUL TO STRUCTURE THIS SO I CAN DO IT ON MY  OWN AND FUND IT OUT OF MY OWN POCKET IF I HAVE TO.

However, it will work a zillion times better if one million people get involved.

Worldwide the pandemic has taken the lives of 1.76 MILLION. 71,000 have died in Britain alone. These numbers are insignificant compared to those suffering from mental health issues, I guess we are all suffering in one way or another. I know that In am !

The bigger challenge, far bigger than my hitting the keys of my laptop, is for YOU to help make people SMILE.

Are you up for this ?

PLEASE ?

I have tried to engage the media !  WASTE OF TIME !

Milton keynes does not really have media.

Milton Keynes Citizen is OK but a tiny shaddow of what it used to be. Does anyone read it ?

If you put together all the bits and pieces of radio in Milton Keynes they do not ammount to one half decent programme ! RADIO BORING.

BBC ????? Local Radio is in Dunstable - 30 minutes dribe away. News ? based in Norwich there is LOOK EAST. Loos East from Norwich and you will observe The North Sea. The last place you will find in Milton Keynes.

SOCIAL MEDIA is the way we need to blow our kisses and plant smiles. Will you be a news reporter ?

Selling the writing on my BOOKSHELF is not meant to be an ego trip for me but to provide additional funding for our smiles. I have just spent £8 on Amazon to but 50 sheets of card to print SMILE CARDS on.

I am planning to set the download price for all e-books at 99p. From that royalties will be 70p. Twelve downloads would pay for that card. Four smile cards fit ion a single sheet so I can print 200.

Ofcourse I hope you will buy the odd download but more important will you whack out our smiles on Social Media ? I am, perhaps, of the wrong generation but YOU are not so will you lease rattle your silly smart phone and make our smiles go viral ?

This is more from my generation:


Will you help make 2021 a year so full of love it is impossible to meaure the quantity ?




No comments:

Post a Comment