Sunday 11 November 2018

The Good - The Bad and The Ugly

The Good - The Bad and The Ugly..

That was the title of a Clint Eastwood film from 1968.

THE UGLY ?  Obviously that's me.

So shall we have the BAD news first or the GOOD news.

Let's start with THE BAD NEWS.....

My laptop is terminally ill - without it some time this week we will be celebrating THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED.


My car HAS died !  The turbo charger has blown and it will cost £518 to fix. Can not do car boot sales !


Nobody has offered to help with the Rock and Roll Party at Bletchley and Fenny Stratford Christmas Lights Switch on - NOT A SINGLE PERSON.  I can not let the council down but what the heck am I supposed to do on my own ?


The readers of our daily blog are less than one third the number they were.

No way is my ambition to hit 100,000 by Christmas will happen.

Every day my DOINGS LIST gets bigger. 

EVERY DAY new things leap into my brain, fantastic things if only I could find the time to make them happen.


THE GOOD NEWS....

The GOOD NEWS is there is NO BAD NEWS !

I am NOT going to say I will achieve these two tasks today but I am going to try.


PAUL who taken on the role to promote our music says we should stop using my own Facebook page and set up a GERIATRIC DJ page. I'll get that done. Will you ask all of your friends to use it.

To use it so taking our music to make people smile, be happy and support good causes ?


Once I have done all of that I will prepare everything so LISA can set up our e-bay shop.


Winston Churchill called times when things went wrong and pushed him into a low mood his BLACK DOG.

His answer to the black dog ?

KEEP BUGGERING ON !



Let me introduce you to the chaos of my dining room table. The clipboard on the right, just above the phone, is my DOINGS LIST. All of the things I want to achieve are carefully set out day by day. They may be set out but only a very few are crossed off !


I am going to rip up that doings list and write a new one where nothing is set down to be achieved in any set time or order. I will do what I can when I can. 


If I can gather help round me PARTICULARLY FOR THE BLETCHELY AND FENNY STRATFORD LIGHTS SWITCH
ON ON SATURDAY 24th NOVEMBER - I will cross more of the list but if not I will KEEP BUGGERING ON and do what I can.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

I can't change the fact that I am UGLY but I can change bad news into GOOD NEWS.


No comments:

Post a Comment