Monday 19 November 2018

You will need a spacesuit to join our team

Do you have a spacesuit ?

You can probably buy on on AMAZON.

You are going to need one.

Our smiles are about to go into orbit.


I make no apology for again sharing STEWART BAILEY'S POEM. (DAMN GOOGLE GEEKS AGAIN SCREWING UP THE FORMATTING !)

Smiling is infectious, you can catch it just like flu - 
When someone started smiling at me today I started smiling too.
I walked around the corner and someone saw me grin.
When he smiled I realised I had passed it on to him.
I thought about the smile and understood its worth.
A single smile like mine could travel round the earth.
So if you feel a smile begin do not leave it undetected
Start an epidemic and get the world infected !


JANUARY 2019 - 3pm Sunday 13th - that's the launch.

Can you help put our music and smiles into orbit ?  Go and buy yourself a spacesuit then join the team.


We need friends, one for each good cause we support, to be the point of contact with The Geriatric DJ for that good cause. The more friends we can persuade to join the team the more good causes we can include in our music.

As a team member you can fit the work round your own life commitments, giving one or two hours a week.

Could you do this ?  

Could you help put our smiles into orbit ?

Message us via our Facebook group - CLICK HERE.


We play music on the radio, on our blog, on our website and in the community...........

TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE, BE HAPPY AND SUPPORT GOOD CAUSES....

Come and help us infect the world with smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment