Saturday 18 April 2020

Aliens In Time

As well as writing this blog page I have spent so much time during lock down writing.

As an Amazon author I published The Ramblings Of A Silly Old Man on 22nd February, before things went crazy.

Then On 22nd March Fantasies Of A Geriatric DJ hit the world on 22nd March.

31st March I published The Lottery Of Evil.

18th March I submitted The Lonely Ghost to Amazon for publication.

FOUR books in nine weeks.

Speaking on the telephone a good friend suggested aliens were behind corona virus, I have commented on that in previous blogs, I have made a start. Here's the opening text:

Feshers week had been good but it did drag on, the new undergraduates were keen to get started on their courses. Doctor Kenneth Garwood did not approve of Freshers Week, a day would be long enough. Eventually both sides of the academic mind got their wish. The new undergraduates waited in anticipation for what this world renowned astrophysicist would say in their first lecture. Doctor K W S Garwood looked at the assembled faces in front of him, drew breath then began.

As an astrophysicist I am often asked two questions by people outside the academic community, I am asked if it is possible to travel through time and I am asked if there is life on worlds other than our own. The answer science gives to both of those questions is NO but some times you need to step outside science, I believe the answer to both questions is actually YES. Do I have here within the university's latest intake scientists who will prove both there are intelligent life forms outside Planet Earth and it is possible to meet those life forms anywhere in time.”

Garwood quoted the opening words from War Of The Worlds: “No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinised as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours with envious eyes, and slowly, and surely they drew their plans against us...

The Garwood Theory of The Parallelogram of Space and Time was almost general knowledge, it was certainly within the knowledge of an A Level science student, these were the lucky ones. Freshers in Garwood's faculty would have Theory of The Parallelogram of Space and Time was about to become central to their academic careers.

338 words to get the story started.

My head has been buzzing overnight with the way this story is going to develop. It is actually set in the late months of 2050.  Yes, I am still around as I approach my 100th birthday. The story will explain how indeed the current pandemic is an alien invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment