Tuesday 7 April 2020

Today - BAD DAY ?

WEDNESDAY 8th APRIL 2020:

I have a feeling that today is going to be a bad day.  I hope I am wrong, I really do.

From one way of looking at things every day right now is a bad day. The negative is outweighing the positive. I am worried. I am worried about the vulnerable people I have worked with and care for. We hear a lot about caring for the elderly but little about people who, in my opinion, are far, far more vulnerable.

People who suffer from depression.

People who are forced to rely on such abominations as pay-as-you-go electricity and gas.

People who are homeless and rough-sleeping. YES no matter what you read in the media there are still people who are homeless and rough-sleeping.

Yesterday I read on-line an article in The Guardian expressing serious concerns for those who are in prison.

My life right now is comfortable, it is relaxed. I live ion a large house with a garden I can sit out in the sun. Food is not a problem.  I have plenty to do to keep me occupied. I have my writing. I miss playing music on the radio, I miss meeting people, I miss the many projects I was involved with but in that respect I am OK.

I watch the Downing Street briefing on TV every afternoon then fire with anger as the thick, stupid journalists start asking their questions. Do they write their questions BEFORE the briefing, not bother to listen to what is said then show their deaf ignorance ? I am not a fan of The BBC - The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation, I despise it !

Drug dealers are continuing to ply their trade. Oh yes they are !  I have firm evidence from several sources of such. What is worrying me is how they plan to expand their trade.

Tomorrow evening we will be standing on our doorsteps clapping for our NHS, for our emergency services, for our supermarket staff and for ALL who are going the extra mile in this time of crisis.  Perhaps we should have an other evening when we all stand out and BOO for those who under normal circumstances never go the full mile and now who would not know what an extra mile is if it was red carpeted in front of them.

It is people like this who are making me wonder what kind of a day I will have today.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !


No comments:

Post a Comment