Monday 11 September 2017

Off to Birmingham today.

Yesterday 118 kind people read the blog. It took me a long time to write that match report from our visit on Sunday to Sheffield Wednesday. The game and the time with the club certainly was a lot of fun.

Sunday was the JOURNEY. Today I am going to Birmingham to visit the DESTINATION, Ronald McDonald House which supports families in Birmingham Childrens Hospital. All the money raised from the ball auction AND our now sponsoring goals scored by Sheffield Wednesday will support families staying in the house.
Sheffield Wednesday has another game today against Brentford. Would you cheer on the team and support Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham ?


While I am in Birmingham today I will be talking to staff at Ronald McDonald House about other ideas to help support the 66 families who stay there while they have a child sick in hospital.

Yesterday we had another friend add his name to the Golden Gate Bridge Fun Run.


Why don't you come ?

Our e-bay project is now up and running with two items starting things off.

A signed photo and words from Gerry Marsden of Gerry And The Pacemakers hit Ferry Cross The Mersey together with the original 7" single will support Ronald McDonald House in Liverpool.


The signed DVD of Mrs Henderson Presents given by Will Young will support Ronald McDonald House at Evelina Childrens' Hospital within St Thomas's Hospital, London.

Will Young, of course, was our August Smile Of The Month.



We will be adding all the items we have collected for our e-bay project over the coming weeks. 

You can see what we have by CLICKING HERE.

I spoke with a local school yesterday about our FROG CHALLENGE. Hopefully they will put together a small team of students to help on the day.

Also on The Wave Of Love Yesterday was one of my former students who is now trustee of a youth centre. She wants to put OurRebekah to her fellow trustees asking them to involve the youth centre.


A kind lady who knew Rebekah has offered to run a candle party in November or December.

So much is happening. SO MUCH LOVE.


It took me three hours to write Monday's blog with my match report from Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday.

I just know that when I return home from my day in Birmingham, my day at The House Love Built, it will take me as long to write tomorrow's blog and share that love with you all.

Speak again then.

Have a wonderful day - I know I am going to.

Oh, before I go.

Sheffield Wednesday - make sure you score a lot of goals today !




No comments:

Post a Comment