Tuesday 10 October 2017

A short but IMPORTANT blog today

 A very special friend once asked me if I thought it better to let your heart lead your life our your head.

I did not hesitate with my answer.......

You ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS let your heart rule your life and decide what you should do. You can then tell your head to run and keep up with your heart.

There have been many times in my own life where my head has failed to keep up with my heart. As those times I have stumbled and fallen.  But that does not matter - get up and move on.

Last week I asked another friend what he thought was the greatest piece of music ever written.

Just as with the head v heart thing I have no hesitation in my thinking as to the greatest piece of music ever written.

THIS !


PLEASE as you read this blog DO NOT simply skip the video. STOP and play it. LISTEN TO THE WORDS. Particularly the words at the end of the song.

If you need a friend I'm sailing right behind.....

Like a bridge over troubled waters I will lay me down.......

Since I was nineteen years old I have tried to live my live like that.

It had been my intention to write a blog today where I brought everyone up to date with where the projects are in OurRebekah. I went to bed with that intention in my mind. I awoke this morning with Bridge Over Troubled Water playing in my head.

Tomorrow I will give you that project update. But now let me urge you to let your heart be in charge of your life and always be ready to let your life be a bridge people can use to cross over the difficult times in their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment