Tuesday 31 October 2017

Result

RESULT !

Sheffield Wednesday 2   Millwall 1

Goals from Adam Reach, left, just three minutes into the game with Jordon Rhodes, below right, sealing victory in the  43rd minute

Goals, of course, sponsored for Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham.


Let's hear it for the boys !



I have e-mailed congratulations from OurRebekah to club director Trevor and today The House That Love Built will send thank you and congratulations cards to Adam and Jordan.


Yesterday evening Ronald McDonald House in Brum had a Halloween party. I am going to ask them to send over some pics to share with you all in a future blog. It bet it was a lot of fun.

You can become a BRUMMIE OWL and support the families in Ronald McDonald House Birmingham every time the boys score. Visit www.or-sheffieldwednesday.com 

Gifts poured in yesterday for Santa's Sack. Here are just a few pictures, to see them all visit our Secret Santa project at: www.or-santa.co.uk and click on the gallery bit.

So many lovely gifts.

RESULT !

Mine was the winning bid on e-bay yesterday evening. 125 original 7" vinyl records for just 99p

RESULT !

I will now have lots to play on my new record player - IT AINT MUSIC IF IT AINT VINYL

See if you can spot the typo !


I want to take music into OurRebekah events to lift the atmosphere.  When Ronald McDonald House CEO came along to chat on Monday he commented on the vast number of CDs in my car.   I am now recruiting Santa Helpers to take the gifts to Birmingham, Bristol and Liverpool. Only music lovers may apply. Music will be playing from Santa's Sleigh all the way !


Today I am spending the afternoon in the studio of Radio Secklow 105.5 taking photographs and video of Tony as he broadcasts his AFTERNOON DELIGHT show.

Tony has arranged for me to meet the station's Managing Director.


RESULT

I promise to be on my best behaviour.

That in itself will be a RESULT.

I have not got the 7" vinyl single yet but let me close today's blog with the OurRebekah theme























No comments:

Post a Comment