Sunday 15 May 2022

COMMUNICATION TO WEST BLETCHLEY MEMBERS OF MILTON KEYNES COUNCIL


I have kind of drifted into this as I challenged West Bletchley Council's failure to respect our police and protect our community but as I have been working on things I  have uncovered some scary things !

FYI this is something sent this morning to all MK Council ward members representing West Bletchley. I have not added the numberous attachments.

When I watch this video on YouTube I always shed a tear. HONESTLY I DO.


Following my initial contact I am here sending you a lengthy communication within which there is much I and my fellow residents of West Bletchley need your support. I would begin by repeating something I have many time said in the past.

The CONSERVATIVE party does not understand there are real people at the end of its policies. The LABOUR party fully understand what real people are but thinks they only exist for it to play politics with. The LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC party does not believe in democracy unless it specifically suits its own ends. Milton Keynes Conservatives, of which you are a part, has an appalling reputation for failing to engage with people, for failing to respond to communications and more. I am here inviting you to change that, I and my fellow residents need your active engagement and support. I do not do politics myself but I do believe in people.

DOCUMENT ATTACHED I have filed a formal complaint against VERONICA BELCHER Chairman of West Bletchley Council. Adam, I would be grateful if you could ensure this properly processed by Milton Keynes Council’s legal department, such has a poor reputation when it comes to promptly, properly and efficiently dealing with complaints.

In my opinion David Hopkins is the finest mayor Milton Keynes has seen. A few days ago I bumped into him and his wife by chance so was able to congratulate him on his recent re-election to Milton Keynes Council. I am not sure if I find it a joke or if it is something that appals me that Veronica Belcher thought it right to stand against him.

DOCUMENT ATTACHED Adam you asked if any members of West Bletchley Council have responded to my complaint about its five-fold failure to respect and support our community police.

I received an e-mail on a personal level from Sheri Delfani which I do not intend to respond to.

Dear David,

Thank you for your email and I am glad that now you are the TVP Community Forum. 

I have tried few times to get in touch with you via Face book and mobile but no response I have received unfortunately.

As you might be aware, I am campaigning on knife crime that called: Restore Peace to MK Street. I have been pushing PCC and MPS for the proper actions since last few months as you might read the local articles. 

I am as concern as you are in regards to knife crime arise and public safety. 

I have had meeting with police Surgents in this regards few times. 

I would be happy to meet up with you to see how we can minimize the risk, on our WB area and residents.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Shery

I do not intend to be a part of her political gamesmanship, indeed I am calling for her resignation from West Bletchley Council based on her unacceptable attendance record.

I also received this from Nigel Long.

David, 

Thank you for the e-mail re cameras et al. 

I understand the Parish Clerk is looking at the matters you raised.

Nigel.  

Pleas note it was the political gamesmanship by this person which caused me to resign from West Bletchley Council. You are, I hope, aware of a second public attack by Nigel Long on front-line NHS staff. I have been practically involved in supporting on a personal level those he has hurt.

DOCUMENT ATTACHED I have filed a formal request under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act in an at tempt to find the interests, particularly those political, of West Bletchley Council members. Such is not placed in the public domain by the council.

We have just seen local elections for Milton Keynes Council but we have NOT had any elections for West Bletchley Council, neither now nor at any time in the recent past. NOTHING has appeared in the public domain inviting people to stand for election against those whose term of office has come to an end. The council simply co-opts members back into position. THIS CAN NOT BE RIGHT.

I have contacted Crimewave Solutions to find out the current costs of cameras. I was, as you know, the one who working with Thames Valley Police who had them initially installed. I am now completely convinced their removal together with the other areas of failure to support our police so placing our community at risk have their base politically within the labour  party controlling West Bletchley Council. I plan to campaign on a personal level most vigorously for new cameras to be provided.

DOCUMENT ENCLOSED You may be aware of my article STAB CITY in Milton Keynes Citizen. The Citizen has failed to engage with the present activities of West Bletchley Council in the present situation.

You may be aware of the opening words in my 1993 book Not The Concrete Cows where I speak of my being a member of Milton Keynes Fan Club.  My 2021 sequel Milton Dreams The City That Never Was seeks to spark a dream that one day we will be granted a city charter. Recently speaking with a BBC News reporter he said that  Milton Keynes Council’s presentation for a charter was weak. I tried to engage with a conservative member of Milton Keynes Council who was shouting his mouth off in the media about a city charter but, as is the norm, he failed to respond. I, therefore, made my own presentation to Buckingham Palace based on my writing over the past thirty-one years. This was positively received by Buckingham Palace.

DOCUMENT ENCLOSED It was through my writing In Search Of The Leons in 1991 that the Leon Family was re-united with its ancestral home of Bletchley Park. Sir John Leon wrote the introduction. When Amazon re-published the text as an e-book in 2021 I invited Veronica Belcher to write a conclusion to the book. She said she would but explained SHE KNEW LITTLE OF THE HISTORY AND HERITAGE OF WEST BLETCHLEY ! Is that a sound qualification for her being chair of the local parish council or not ? She never did write the text.

For In The Footsteps of Sammy Leon I am inviting Iain Stewart  to write the introduction. Sammy Leon in his day was our  member of parliament and Iain is following in his footsteps.

I am seeking YOUR help within this book to have recognised LEON BRIDGE and THE SATELITE PUB which commemorated the world’s first telecommunications satellite.

DOCUMENT ATTACHED I sent this to you at the end of last week. Did you find it a bit of fun ?  How many questions were you able to answer ?

PLEASE WATCH THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOC8wtkzcrk&t=54s  Tongue in cheek I have in the past said this needs to be remade with the closing words saying Wouldn’t it be sad if all cities had a council like Milton Keynes. Forget that – please work with me and raise the champion WOULDN’T IT BE NICE IF ALL CITIES WERE LIKE MILTON KEYNES.  Work with me and members of our community to make this happen, help rid the political evil we are seeing within West Bletchley Council, BECOME AN MKENEYAN. I would be pleased to meet with you in the near future to celebrate our community, to rid the failure of council members to engage with our community.

I am not going to apologise for the length of this communication but  would say that I trust from it  you can see my passion for Milton Keynes and love for t hose who live here.

Sincerely

David




No comments:

Post a Comment