Saturday 21 May 2022

UNDER PRESSURE what a fabulous thing to be !

UNDER PRESSURE what a fabulous thing to be !

Let me share some of my pressure, trust me you will enjoy it.

LOVING OURE NHS

IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF SAMMY LEON

And now...

MILTON KEYNES THE CITY THAT NEVER WAS.

I am a fan of Freddie Mercury, did he and his mates write this song for me ?


After hundreds of hours and more than one hundred and twenty thousand words I offered my celebration of our National Health Service to Amazon.

DOH ! Having used Wikipedia to quote certain things in support of our NHS the super-thick robots at Amazon said I was breaching copyright. 

You can not argue with a robot !  I have decided to rebrand the book; THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR OUR NHS - MY story and YOUR story.

I am going through the ent ire text which will now top out well in excess of one hundred and thirty thousand words removing everything remotely associated with Wikipedia.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR OUR NHS - MY story and YOUR story.


Are you old enough to remember the original version by The Scaffold ?

I am.


Which international mega star's younger brother is part of The Scaffold ?

I am engaging with the Liverpool Echo and hopefully Paul McCartney's kid brother and his fellow fun singers to support my rewrite.

I want to have a garden party and book signing in my home in August to raise money for the children, their families and NHS staff lovingly caring for them in University Hospital Milton Keynes.

I have already issued an invitation to the Mayor of Milton Keynes to attend. STOP right there. The LORD Mayor of Milton Keyned. Is that right ? She is a lady, can a lady be a lord ?

Then in November I am planning a sponsored haircut for the
same beautiful cause. I am hoping together we can raise £500.

Will you cone to my garden party ?  Will you have your haircut with me ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR OUR NHS - MY story and YOUR story. Will you make YOUR story part of our love for the NHS ?

Thursday 19th May was the fifth anniversary of Rebekah's

passing. This book, which I now plan to publish on the anniversary of our NHS's foundation in July will be a sequel to OUR REBEKAH A LOVE STORY FROM OUR NHS which was published on the third anniversary of her passing. 

Have you read it ?  Do you love our NHS enough t o do that ?

So I am under a bit of pressure writing about and sharing my love for the NHS.

Then on Friday the pressure intensified one million fold !


FRIDAY 20th May 2022 a day ton go down in history. The day Milton Keynes was granted a city charter !

I DO NOT LIE - on that day I received FIVE HUNDRED social media messages and e-mails celebrating something I have dreamed about for decades.

It was in 1994 that I published my book NOT THE CONCRETE COWS.

I trust you have read it.

Not the Concrete Cows is a kaledescope through the adolescent new city of Milton Keynes.

For several years I said I wanted to write a follow up but I kept putting it off. Finally in 2020 it happened.

It was one of my pavement buddies (Homeless rough-sleeper) Richard who gave me the title: MILTON DREAMS THE CITY THAT NEVER WAS.

Within this I try to spark a dream that one day Milton Keynes will be granted a city charter. 

I want to say how grateful I am to former Mayors of Milton Keynes David Hopkins and Mike Barry who helped me with this project.

At the end of the book I say that when Milton Keynes is granted a city charter I woukd write a third book MILTON KEYNES THE CITY THAT NEVER WAS.

Trying to engage with Milton Ceynes Council to offer my writing in support of its bid to become a city was a complete waste of time !

I, therefore, nade my own submission to Buckingham Palace which was very well received and now I am going to have to write that t hird volume of my Milton Keynes trilogy.

I love Miltopn Keynes. I now love the CITY OF MILTON KEYNES.

Immediately I heard the news I wrote to Buckingham Palace thanking Her Majesty for her kindness.



So the pressure is on for me to write this book and have it published in time for my books igning garden party in August.

UNDER PRESSURE - Mr Mercury did you ever come to Milton Keynes ?






No comments:

Post a Comment