Tuesday 22 January 2019

SAD BORING PEOPLE GO AWAY

HAPPY SMILING PEOPLE

WELCOME

SAD BORING PEOPLE

GO AWAY !



STILL no Internet connection in my home - DAY SEVEN - Oh dear, what a shame - never mind.  I unlocked the door to the
studio at 3.01am, in here the Internet works perfectly. I am wide awake, the Marmite and Lettuce  sandwiches, my traditional breakfast are waiting for me, at 6am I plan to broadcast an amazing HAPPY radio show so right now I need to get on and compose today's page.

HAPPY SMILING PEOPLE - READ ON

SAD MISERABLE PEOPLE *xx**xxx!!!**** OFF

Let's have a bit of music...

This is today's opening song.

Last year Josh aka THE ETERNAL TEENAGER and I played that song in Ronald McDonald House Birmingham at a party for families who had a child sick in Birmingham Children's Hospital.

WE PLAYED IT WITH REAL PINEAPPLES.

Life is a lot more fun if you are silly.


3.57am - the show goes live at 6am www.crmk.co.uk  The PODCAST will be available shortly after 8am

Today's show will look back on some of the fun our music has had when played over the last twelve months and look forward to what we plan to achieve in the community during 2019.


Are you a member of our music's fan club - THE SUNSHINE SMILE CREW ?

What was that you said ?  - You are a sad, boring person. 

You are not ?  Then CLICK HERE and add your smile to our music.

Let's have something more from today's playlist.


I've played that song a few times in recent weeks.

Last season we played music at Hillsborough Stadium. Our music was fun even if Sheffield Wednesday did lose !

More recently I have been playing FOOTBALL CRAZY as we support DAMON who is organising a 24 hour football game in support of Milton Keynes Winter Night Shelter.


You know I am proud of all our music achieved last year but with...

YOUR

...help that will be nothing to what we can do here in 2019.

Are you up for helping our music ?

We play music to make people happy, smile and to inspire help for good causes. CLICK HERE and check out some of the good causes we are currently supporting.


Are you smiling ?

You will after I play this - YEP it is on today's playlist.


I need to be ready to push the BLEEP button at the right time.

4.34am and I am having a party here in the studio. I can't wait to to go live at 6am and to have some amazing fun with the music I will be playing.

Let's have have something more from the playlist.


Our blog is slowly creeping towards the ten thousand mark, we need one of those days where we crash Google Blogger - we've had two since I first started.

Let's have something from when we took our music to San Francisco last April.


That video looks forward to SUNSHINE SMILE DAY 2018. This next video was shot at SUNSHINE SMILE DAY.




We are now busy working on SUNSHINE SMILE DAY 2019 - are you coming ?

If you are a HAPPY, SMILING person then CLICK HERE.  If you are a sad, miserable old sod then why are you reading this ?

GO AWAY !


Well I am feeling hungry, those Marmite and Lettuce sandwiches look so tempting.

Do listen to the show - smile and be happy.

6am to 8am www.crmk.co.uk

PODCAST available from about 8.15am.



One final note before I click the mouse to publish....

This afternoon I am going to a disco. I am going with GRAHAM who runs disco's in care homes. We are going to have an incredible party then next week Graham is coming into the studio where will both talk about the music, the fun AND The Smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment