Thursday 28 May 2020

Blind Following Of Folly

FRIDAY 29th MAY 2020
Allow me to open by addressing the Facebook posters from "Supporting Borris" and "Conservatives".

Britain has the second highest death rate from covid 19 in Europe.  FACT.

The government failed to act quickly enough. FACT.

Returning to work after himself suffering from the virus Boris Johnson failed to lead from the front and inspire our nation. FACT.

Dominic Cummings failed to act with honour. FACT.

Borris Johnson suddenly came out of hiding to protect his little friend. FACT

The likes of those posting support on social media for Boris Johnson's failings are socially  blind and do not have the ability to think for themselves. FACT

The e-mail I sent yesterday to my member of parliament has not been answered. FACT

This new track and trace system being rolled out at speed by our failing government will itself fail. You do not need to be a scientist to work that out. FACT

Allow me to bring a little bit of common sense to this track and trace inevitable failure. So I develop symptoms of the illness. I enter the system. Where have you been and who have you met ?  Well I've only been to the supermarket, nowhere else ?  How many people were there with you ?  Not sure, thirty, forty, fifty, I don't have a clue as I did not count them ? Can you give a list please of who they were ?  DON'T BE STUPID !

Is it a fact do you think that this inevitable failure of a system has been introduced by our failing prime minister to draw a line under the Dominic Cummings affair ?  History will tell us the FACTS



No comments:

Post a Comment