Sunday 17 May 2020

NICE ONE !


SUNDAY 17th MAY 2020

Who is old enough to remember this ?


You will have to be a bit ancient like what I am to remember this. As a teenager there was the phrase NICE ONE CYRIL which we all used when somebody did something good.


NICE ONE CYRIL !

Yesterday we sold 11 downloads. THANK YOU.

Remember the target is 1,000 but I'd be happy with 100. Amazon says stop being silly and target 1,000,000.

Today I have already posted Smile Cards to five hospitals saying THANK YOU for all that staff are doing.  Later today I will be sending quiz sheets and Smile Cards to the care home on the lakes Estate. Next week I will be launching Smiles For Super Heroes beginning with our Bin Men.

SO NOW I NEED YOU TO HELP SELL MORE DOWNLOADS.

1. We have 90 members in The Sunshine Smile Crew. If every single member has 300 Facebook Friends that's a total of 27,000. If every single person shares a post I will make shortly and just one in a thousand download a copy that will be twenty-seven.

2. I am going today to give MKFM a kick up the rear end and ask them to visit the information page: www.maxrobinsonwriter.com/or/  We need mention of the book on-air but MORE IMPORTANTLY we need it on their website.  Once I announce on facebook that my boot has connected with the stations posterior I need you to fire e-mails to: info@mkfm.com and shake the station up a bit.

3. I will then fire an e-mail to all of these:

Not difficult - all you have to do is cut and paste to send a supporting e-mail following up on mine. I will post as soon as I have sent my message.

If we can get just one national newspaper and one tv/radio station to pick it up then we will be well on the way to selling 1,000,000 downloads.

NICE ONE CYRIL



No comments:

Post a Comment