Friday 29 May 2020

BUILDING A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN


SATURDAY 30TH MAY 2020:

I suspect today's page will offend some people.  I DO SO MUCH  HOPE IT WILL !

Are you familiar with Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin ?


There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to Heaven


For three years I have worked tirelessly within different projects seeking to love and make people smile. It is, for me, been a special and happy time. I so much hope that I am not guilty of buying a stairway to heaven.

Publishing my story Our Rebekah A Love Story From Our NHS some beautiful people got behind me. Since its publication on Amazon we have sold 40 copies and made £47.02 THANK YOU all you lovely people, you have touched my heart.

SADLY EVERY SINGLE GOOD CAUSE I HAVE SUPPORTED OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS FAILED TO SUPPORT ME - EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE !

Why ?  Because they are buying a stairway to heaven and I am not a step to help them do so.

If all of the causes I have supported with my time, effort and money had supported me I think I would here today be reporting book sales of 4,000 not 40 and £470.00 That money I would have invested in further support for these good causes.

I am hurt. Deeply, deeply hurt.

I am now in a dilemma. If I walk away from these people who failed to show me love and support I will be walking away from the people their organisations support, people I love and care for.

The media, with the one exception of Milton Keynes Citizen, has failed to support me. Should I be surprised ? Buying a stairway to heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment