Friday 23 February 2018

Not a proper blog !

Not a proper blog today !

It was so late when I got home last night from the EXCELLENT Jo's Hope Ladies Bingo Night and  very shortly I have to start driving to Sheffield to watch my team THRASH Aston Villa.

Instead of the normal format let me bring to a gallery of all that happened yesterday + some music.

Are you ready for this ?

Well here we go...................






















This is the first song we played on the radio yesterday - Flowers In The Rain by The Move, the first song played on Radio One.



Then we played this - the very first record played on Radio Love International.



This was the third song we played.


Back to the Ladies Bingo Night.................................


We DID play this and as you can see the ladies DID do the actions !


Joking and being silly apart - when Jo shared her own very personal experience everyone in the room was deeply moved.  You are a lovely and very special lady Jo !

This song is for you..........................


It was RED wine you were drinking wasn't it ?


Actually looking at that glass it could be rose..................


Well I guess I had better go and fuel the car up, point it towards Hillsborough Stadium and for me what will be the game of the season.


Yesterday was a busy day but NOTHING to what will be happening next week-end - THREE mega big roadshows on the trot.

If I am tired now what will I be like after that lot ?  Is there such a song as I AM KNACKERED ?


To close this edition here's a video I shot at Hillsborough before Christmas - I'll make another video later today and play it on tomorrow's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment