Friday 3 March 2017

The Diary Of A Slave Owner

I have taken two of my SHORT STORIES and published them in a new book on Amazon.

You can download this e-book for the vast sum of £0.99p, in US$ about $0.50c (I think). If you are a member of Kindle Unlimited then the download is FREE.

THE DIARY OF A SLAVE OWNER was originally inspired from some research I was undertaking into my family history.  One of my ancestors was a British Government naval official on the island of Antigua who received a generous compensation when he had to free his slaves at the time Britain abolished slavery in its empire.  He only had three slaves who were servants in his home. I have wondered what became of them when they lost their positions.  I hope he kept them on as paid employees.

My story looks ahead to time when Britain becomes the first country to reintroduce slavery. NOW DON'T GET EXCITED when I say that I would support the reintroduction of slavery in the way it is portrayed in the story. You'll have to read the story to find out how this happens. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you too would support its reintroduction after you have read the story.

THE GREAT PRETENDER Freddie Mercury was probably the greatest rock star there has ever been. It is now 25 years since his death.  Had he still been alive he would have been 70 years old.  Impossible to imagine Freddie as an old man.


Of all the songs Freddie and Queen sang for me The Great Pretender is the best, yes even better that Bohemian Rhapsody !

In this story I play with quantum mechanics where it is possible to be both alive and dead at the same time, where there are an infinite number of universes and all possibilities are reality.  Freddie returns and the truth behind his song THE GREAT PRETENDER is revealed.

To TAKE A LOOK at these two short stories on Amazon and see what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment