Thursday 2 March 2017

When Is Your Birthday ?

When is your birthday ?

Mine is 3rd November - I was born on this day in 1950 - DECADES AGO.

I have been searching the Internet to find out which songs were Top Of The Pops on my birthdays then publishing the collection on my YouTube Channel.

Can I invite you to take a look ?

Here are some songs from significant days in my life during my first 30 years.


This was number one on the day I was born.


When I reached my 10th birthday my grandfather said I was a BIG BOY now I had reached double figures. Elvis Presley was number one.


1976 was a good year. It was the year I walked out of school, never to return and entered the world of work. The Bee Gees were at number 1.



1978 was the year I ceased to be single. This was then at number 1.


1980 was the year I became a Dad and here's the number one from my birthday that year.



Within my YouTube Channel I have now upload to my Birthday Collection the number one hits for my first 30 years.  Another 36 to go in order to complete my list.

I currently have no fewer than 113 songs on my YouTube Channel like I always say LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE.


LIFE IS ALSO A BALLET SO POINT YOUR TOES






No comments:

Post a Comment