Sunday 16 September 2018

Early morning keep fit with The Geriatric DJ

I think I should start a brand new show on Radio CRMK.....


EARLY MORNING KEEP FIT WITH THE GERIATRIC DJ !

Feeling tired, a bit low and needing a break I bottled out of doing the car boot sale yesterday. 

SLAP MY wrists how naughty was that !

Maureen and I drove to Ivinghoe where we climbed The Beacon.


In my youth, a proud holder of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award, that would have been a hop skip and a jump. I have to admit The Geriatric DJ was nervous as we left the car park. However, I am so proud to announce to anyone who will listen for this 67, almost 68 year old, it was a simple hop, skip and a jump. So perhaps I should present a new show - EARLY MORNING KEEP FIT WITH THE GERIATRIC DJ !

Wednesday will be my fourth early morning show on Radio CRMK. I am pleased with the way my audience is developing and THANK all kind listeners who have taken time to to drop me a line. I have a new e-mail for the show: inspire@crmk.co.uk

Gary, you asked me to play a couple of songs for you.  I have them written in to the play list for 3rd October but here they are now.


And.................


Rodney, I am pleased to hear that you now have a CD in your car featuring the style of music I play.

To listen to this Wednesday's show simply go to www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN.

If you missed my earlier shows you can catch up by CLICKING HERE.

All listeners who sent in requests for this Wednesday's show, I have them worked into the playlist.  Here's one song I will be playing.


Set your alarm clocks for Wednesday morning, my show starts promptly at six - no room for Sleepy Joe or his mates on my show.

Hold on folks - the demented geeks at Google are AGAIN screwing up the formatting of the page !



Next week's show, Wednesday 26th September, will now feature MILTON KEYNES WALK OF FAME. Thank you to all listeners who helped me put that together. Should be fun - hope you all enjoy it  HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH A GOOGLE SCREW UP - IT WILL NOT LET ME START A NEW PARAGRAPH AGAINST THE PICTURE ON THE LEFT - DAMN GEEKS !
Right having had that Monday Moan has filled the page to allow me to start this new paragraph.  Wednesday 3rd October I am making a request and dedication show. I already have a full playlist. WOW.

Here's something from that show.


I'll be playing that for all my Sheffield Wednesday fans. I think I will accidentally on purpose leave the the microphone open as I sing HI HO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

The Geriatric DJ is seen here with Wednesday player Barry Bannan, hey Barry great goal on Saturday.


Barry do you know if Sheffield Wednesday needs a new fitness coach ?  If it does I think I will apply.

When I put that pic and Saturday's result on Facebook so many people liked it. Including Josh who likes to pretend he is a Man U fan but really he is a Wednesday Owl.

Josh complains I play too much silly music. Josh this track is for you.


Life is so much more fun if you are silly.

Among the very finest music you will find on my show a good smattering of silly songs.  He - he - he.....


I am working on the playlist for my 10th October show. I am not going to tell you the inspirational theme for that show but I'll play a couple of songs for you.....


AND......................


AND..............


You'll have to wait and see how I pull these three songs together around a central inspirational theme.

So will you be up and awake to listen to my show on Wednesday morning ?  Simply go to www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN.

If you are a LAZY Sleepy Joe you can catch up by CLICKING HERE - you'll have to wait until after Wednesday of course !

There are some great shows on Radio CRMK today - CLICK HERE visit the schedule and enjoy.

Do you think there is room in the schedule for an early morning keep fit programme hosted by The Geriatric DJ ?

It could include a special feature - MOUNTAINS I HAVE CLIMBED.

Is Ivinghoe Beacon a mountain ?

Time to bring today's page to an end. This will be in a future playlist - LET'S INSPIRE MK and not EARLY MORNING KEEP FIT WITH THE GERIATRIC DJ !



No comments:

Post a Comment