Monday 3 September 2018

Rise and shine Sleepy Joe

How about that ?

768 people checked yesterday's blog and listened to the music I played.

I have more than a strong suspicion that several, if not a lot, of them came from Britain's Steel City,  the home of the best football club in England.

So all you Wednesday Owls make sure you tune in to my show tomorrow when I will play an anthem for you.





During the show, which by the way is called LET'S INSPIRE MK, I will pose a little teaser.

I will play a piece of music, name a few films including Churchill The Darkest Hour then see who can name the actor with a Milton Keynes association who appears in them all.


All friends who told me the first record they spent their pocket money on will have them played on the show.

I intend to wipe out the legend that Elvis Presley never came to England. Of course he did and what's more he came to Milton Keynes.


If you want to know more you will have to listen to my show !


Audience figures for last week were pleasing. I have a task tomorrow to equal and even pass the number so do listen in.

Inspiring stories and legends not only from Milton Keynes but for the town, city and village where you live. All wrapped up in a delicious coating of the best music.

Make sure you are up early and tuned in to RADIO CRMK, no place for sleepy heads when The Geriatric DJ is on air.

My mascot teddy bear BEN will be with me in the studio. He has chosen a song to play for you so make sure you listen to Ben and check my ventriloquist skills. (Anybody can be a ventriloquist on radio he he he !)



So make sure you set your alarm clock tomorrow morning and meet The Geriatric DJ on Radio CRMK.




No comments:

Post a Comment