Monday 10 September 2018

Tomorrow

We did not achieve a definitive answer on yesterday's blog - should I be DAVE or DAVID.

Never mind.

Yesterday I wrote more for my latest book - CLICK HERE to check it out.

In the story Max, who will eventually become The Geriatric DJ, has decided he wants to use a stage name for his new show on Golden Gate Radio,


Max has decided to knock his name on the head and become Dave.

You never know this book could make me my fortune. I doubt it will but who knows ?

Just checked my publishers page for my books.  Oooooppppssss - did not sell a single copy yesterday.

Possibly because I give them away free all over the Net !

I am not particularly a Beatles fan but here's a second song from the Fab Four on today's page.


That song was released in 1966, I was fifteen years old and had two ambitions. I wanted to be a paperback writer, that ambition was realised in 1992.  I also wanted to be a DJ on a
pirate radio station.

I never realised that ambition and the boring government gave us The Marine Offences Act to close down the pirate radio stations.


I have a guest joining me for tomorrow's show who has asked that we play that song.


What are you doing tomorrow morning between 6am and 8am ?

Listening to the Geriatric DJ on Radio CRMK with my show LET'S INSPIRE MK I hope.

Just go to www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN.

You can catch up on my two earlier shows by CLICKING HERE.

No pirates but loads of delicious music.

Originally the entertainment hall for wartime Bletchley Park, tomorrow I will be telling you of one chart topping group which rocked at Wilton Hall.

Can you guess who that was ?  Listen in tomorrow and find out.

My mascot teddy bear, Ben, will be with me in the studio. Ben will have his new headphones and I am sure will be adding his bit to the show.

Could I invite you to take a look at the many shows on CRMK - CLICK HERE then look at the broadcast schedule - CLICK HERE. You will find something there to suit all tastes.

Well I think I will leave it there for today. A shorter blog than usual. Let's think of something cool to play out with.


It's all happening on Radio CRMK tomorrow morning at six o'clock in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment