Friday 14 September 2018

Life Is More Fun If You Are Silly

Life is a lot more fun if you are silly !

TRUST ME - IT IS !


Saturday - that means it's car boot sale day at Bletchley Irish Centre. Each week-end you will find Josh, Mrs Josh aka Jelena and I there running a boot sale stall to support three childrens hospitals, The Food Bank and The Blood and Transplant Programme.


Do you know what Josh said to me yesterday ? He said I
play too many SILLY songs. Well my friend I am playing a LOT of silly songs today.

Here's a SILLY picture from one of our car boot sales - Josh turned up in ODD SOCKS. Ok but he was also wearing shorts !


Josh says I am - and I quote - A NUTTER.

Well I guess trying to sell a Santa hat during an August heatwave may have been - well shall we say - ECCENTRIC.

But Josh I was not the one who wore flowers in his hair as a way to attract the customers.

LIFE IS MUCH MORE FUN IF YOU ARE SILLY.......



So if you are not doing anything special this morning pop down to Bletchley Irish Centre and say HI. Let's have a laugh. Let's be silly.

Here's Jelena with one of our regular customers. He's a great Black Lace Fan, Josh sold him the Black Lace CD from my car for £8. I got a replacement from Amazon costing £3.99 including post and pack.

On last week's radio show I played this song.....


Perhaps I should have played this......


Life is so much more fun if you are silly.

Josh played this song at a musical party we ran to support a local charity. I asked him if he knew the words - DO YOU ? When I told him what they were he said he would never play it again.


Life is a lot more fun if you are silly !

I am going top play this on next Wednesday's show.


Josh, you won't report me to Ofcom will you ?

Life is a lot more fun if you are silly.

No, the Geriatric DJ is not broadcasting today, I'm at the Car Boot Sale but there are some great shows for you to enjoy.  Try out THE GRUMPY OLD MEN at 8am.  Simply go to www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN.
I promise that show will make you smile.


You are enjoying the SILLY music on today's page aren't
you ? 


CLICK HERE to listen to my earlier shows on Radio CRMK. Decide for yourself if Josh is right saying I play too much SILLY music. He's not, of course.


Two SILLY songs for my friend Josh.

I'll let you into a secret. This is his favourite song of the moment.


Mrs Josh is Jelena.

If you want to hear something totally crazy you should listen to Josh singing the Dolly Parton song JOLENE and trying to fit the word
Jelena into where Jolene is sung.



So do you like my collection of SILLY music today ?

If not you can always listen to something totally boring. Josh does this meet with your approval ?


No comments:

Post a Comment