Saturday 27 January 2018

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE !

Here we are - SUNDAY......


LET'S HAVE A SPELNDIFEROUS SUNDAY !

THANK YOU to everyone who checked out our music page - we had  236  listeners. FANTASTIC.

The target is to get up to one thousand.

OK, let's start today with today's Sunday theme. I challenge you to listen to this and not have a Splendiferous Sunday.




I know I have been asking for people to send me requests for music to play here on Radio Love International but I did not expect to receive a request from Downing Street.

Thank You Prime Minister. Let me play two  pieces of music just for you. 






And Mrs May I hope you find this a bit of fun.


Look at my e-mail inbox. Below Mrs May's e-mail there is one from Jo. 

Let's open it shall we ?

Jo from Jo's Hope was referring to this........


The Geriatric DJ and The Eternal Teenager went along to support. Jo's Hope is planning several more Sausage Sizzles. Radio Love International will be at all future events playing
music to lift the fun and the sausages to an even higher level.

Jo is going to join the Radio Love International team. Look out for her playlists then when we go live as an internet station Jo will be broadcasting for THREE hours each week.  Jo is certain to be a mega star.

Customers yesterday at The Sausage Sizzle wrote down requests for music to be played. There's a lot there so listen out for them over the coming week.#

Today let's play this......


That was fun wasn't it. Let's have another request from one of Jo's Hope Sausage Munchers.


I am not sure how far back in history you need to go in order to find that !  I guess we need to send Radio Love Internationals' Time Lord - THE ETERNAL TEENAGER to check it out.

I asked my fellow DJ if he was familiar with this character here on the left. I did not ask him if he knew what one of these is on the right.

I have never ridden one, I don't particularly want to but listener Dianne told me she had ridden pillion on a Harley.

Dianne gave us her late husband's vinyl collection to play here on Radio Love International. As I was sorting through the many, many singles I found BAT OUT OF HELL by MEATLOAF. 

Here it is.




Which is  your favourite music decade ? The 1960's


The 1970's ?

Or even the 1950's ?

Google Analytics Tracking clearly shows that Radio Love International's primary audience is among those aged 18 to 35 listening on their phones. And that, I guess leads nicely into our sponsor ROCKJAW AUDIO



Those sausages do look great don't they ?


As you can see those popping by Jo's Hope's sizzle yesterday agree with that statement.


Here's another request from a Sausage Sizzle Muncher. Take it away Freddie........



We have a meeting on Tuesday, Jo, The Geriatric DJ and The Eternal Teenager. Not sausages this time but burgers in McDonald's.  It's almost a year ago since I made the video Jake Goes To McDonald's. This was inspired by a trainee in my local branch of the fast food giant, a young man by the name of Gianis.  Yesterday when I popped in to McDonald's to finish off my sizzling sausage with an apple pie Gianis was there working as DUTY MANAGER.

Gianis this is for you.


Gianis asked after Jake. He gave me his shift pattern for next week so Jake could come by to the drive through. 


Now a dedication for Weatherman Andy - singing in the rain by Adam Faith. That is actually taken from the very first LP I ever owned. 

There was both singing and plenty of rain at the Sausage Sizzle yesterday.  Jo was singing, I did suggest she should forma band with her as the lead singer and play live here on Radio Love International. I won't tell you where she told me to put that idea.

There was also plenty of rain !  The tent roof leaked but what the heck that kind of added to the fun.



So Adam please sing this song for Weatherman Andy and for any sausages yesterday that got wet.


All this talk of sausages and McDonalds, not to mention Harley Davidsons, I guess we had better gibe another one of our sponsors a plug !



I am proud that my Facebook account is every month in the top ten across the UK when it comes to activity. Are you a friends - BECOME ONE !

Looking through Facebook this morning I found this had been posted.

Radio Love International would like to play this for such a lovely couple.


Love really is all you need.  The mission of Radio Love International is very clear about
that.  This is a beautiful world, full of beautiful people. Through music we will be sharing love, having fun, smiling and making others smile.

At the moment we are playing music on a daily page and on our website.

Our technical guy, seen below here with The Geriatric DJ, is working to set everything up as an international internet radio station. As soon as we can achieve a daily listener audience of one thousand and as soon as the licencing authorities give us the go ahead this will happen. I am looking to June or early July to go live.



Would you like to be a part of this fun and exciting music project ?  Do you believe that love and music can make this a better world ? Could we bring our roadshow to support what you are doing ?

Go to the RADIO LOVE INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE and find out more.

Bringing this music page to an end here is the theme for you to relax to this evening.


Finally Radio Love International's signature tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment