Monday 8 October 2018

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday.

Hi there......

Welcome to Tuesday's blog page. Welcome to TERRIFIC TUESDAY.

Still the same blog but as we develop our new website we are making a few changes in the style.

Within the website we are playing many hours of music, it
would take you a week or more to surf everything we have on-line, it has taken me so far about fifty hours to write the pages and I'm only just  over half way !

Everything, every page, every word - EVERY TYPO is designed to make you smile, be happy then to SPREAD THE LOVE among everyone you meet.

I may indeed be THE GERIATRIC DJ but this is also the brand for the website and all we do. Check us out: 
www.geriatricdj.com

You will see that we have incorporated OurRebekah, Radio Love, our YouTube Channel, the blog and a whole lot more.

When I first started writing a blog, way back in January 2017, I played around with a music feature to start and finish each day. These fourteen videos now have their special place within the website. Each day I will bring you inspirational music to start and end your day.



Within the blog page I have always wanted to have THOUGHT4TODAY and have experimented with a few ideas. Now we will have WORDS OF WISDOM with something for each day.  Today it's my old favourite: LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE !

Don't be shy - sign the guest book - CLICK HERE - The blog wouldn't be the blog without Google - BLESS EM - screwing up the page formatting at some point. So here is the GOOGLE GOOF for today.





YES, we love the car boot sales, even if Josh does struggle with the early mornings !

We did not go to Saturday's sale at The Irish Centre, it was rained off. Sunday at the Bowl we hardly took any money at all but we did tell a lot of people about what we are doing with the music. The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation is forecasting rain all next week-end and I am away the week-end after. The Irish Centre sale will soon close down for the winter.

We need to have a little think about things.

We are going to run our own on-line shop. It's very early days yet, we need to get the website fully operational first but hope we can fund all of our work from the shop. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK - CLICK HERE


At the moment I am writing the website with Josh and Jelena giving me their moral support. Once it is up and running they will have a lot to do the practical side.

Trying to run OurRebekah events in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities was very frustrating, I simply could not find the help and support needed to man the activities. Widening the scope of activities and bringing the
music of Radio Love again failed to generate the practical help. Sadly so many people promised the Earth but only delivered a small bag of potting compost !

Fingers crossed we get it right this time ! GOOGLE IS GOOFING THE PAGE FORMATTING AGAIN !  Radio CRMK has been broadcasting for 40 years. It is a wonderful privilege for me to be presenting three early morning shows with the station. In return for this support we will be promoting not only my shows but ALL broadcasting by the station here on the new style blog and within the website.
All of my shows can be found on the home page www.geriatricdj.com When you click on a show pic a new page opens with all the information and links to other shows being broadcast by Radio CRMK on that day. Each page has podcats for all the shows so far broadcast.

A quick link here:


Yesterday morning I was in the studio at 3.20am to pre-record a back up show for WAKE UP WITH THE CLASSICS.
It went well but my tummy was shouting BREAKFAST so I drove home without recording the back up show for LET'S INSPIRE.  Feed me - that's a laugh !  A little while ago I became a vegetarian, it was not a conscious decision - I slipped into it.
PROBLEM !  I used to have a 43" waist, now I am 38" !  I need lots of new clothes. I am not dieting, it's just happening. I hope it stops when I get down to say 36". Now here's an idea ! How about the Geriatric DJ wearing skinny jeans ? When you have love in your tummy you do not need food do you ?


Tomorrow's show has the sub-title MUSIC AND LOVE INTO ACTION.  You will have to listen in to find out more !

But I will now share a few tracks from that show's playlist.
I discussed this show extensively with Jelena as I put the playlist together.

I was writing the draft for this page yesterday afternoon. I was thinking I should send a text to Josh, I would just finish typing the sentence then do it. Before I could do that my phone bleeped with a message from Josh: Hope you are alright mate...
Josh is a bit scientific, he explains these ESP experiences as our two brains emitting radio waves on the same frequency.
I hope my friend is right. I want my brain to transmit waves of love as I broadcast Wednesday's show. Brainwaves which through the music inspire people all over the world to go out and SPREAD LOVE.







Time to bring the page to an end but first here's Tuesday's evening theme. Hope you have terrific Tuesday.






No comments:

Post a Comment