Friday 12 October 2018

Yesterday was a good day - make today FANNTASTIC

How was your Friday 

Mine was good - VERY good.

Now let's see just how GREAT we can make today - SATURDAY - make it FANTASTIC.

Are you up for that ?

Ben made his debut on YouTube yesterday.


Ben says he is planning something to support HELPING MK HOMELESS.


CLICK HERE to check their Facebook page then WATCH THIS SPACE.

I had a FANTASTIC meeting with CRMK's Programme Controller Mike yesterday lunch time. We have given the thumbs up to Rudolph.


NO MESSING !  CLICK HERE and see what we will be getting up to on Saturday 24th November. DON'T YOU DARE SKIP THIS LINK CLICK IT !


You DID CLICK DIN'T YOU !  ?  !  Happy Smiling People we need you.  Sad, Miserable Old Gits there is a Christmas lights switch on in the Gobi Dessert - go there !

After my meeting Josh asked me if I could give him a lift up to Central Milton Keynes so he could quickly nip into a shop and grab something. There was nowhere to park other than in a disabled space.

You'll be OK, said Josh, if anyone come by they'll think it's only an old man !


GIT !

Returning to his home I parked the car about fifty yards down the road.  I'll just run and open the door, said Josh. 

Not as fast as me !  I said running like crazy.  Actually it was a dead heat !


The work on the Mega Web went well yesterday, I got a good bit more done. Well on schedule to have it finished and fully
published by the end of the month.

ANOTHER CLICK HERE for you. CLICK and check out the website and my work so far.

The ONLY subject I failed at school was ART.  All of my web design skills are self-taught and I use technology from the year 2002 but I am pleased with what I am doing.


4.19am, at 6am I will be setting up our stall at Bletchley Irish Centre. Next week I am away on a brief holiday so we will not
be doing any stalls.  We need the income from selling the STUFF people so kindly give us.  The lovely Irish Centre will soon be closing down for the winter. While we always make more money on Sunday at Milton Keynes Bowl it is not as much fun.

Within the website we are developing our own on-line car boot sale ! I am not going to ask you to click - I am not going top give you a direct link.  Not yet, I want to wait until the website is finished and fully operational. THEN I will be asking for your support.

So what are you doing on Saturday  24th November ?

On that day Bletchley & Fenny Stratford Town Council officially declares CHRISTMAS.

We three, Josh, Mrs Josh and Yours Truly will be there.

We need HELP.  Yeh go on - for the sad old gits who have so far not CLICKED here's the link again !  CLICK HERE

That said we ONLY want happy smiling people. Sad miserable old gits there is a travel agent in Bletchley who will gladly book you a ticket to The Gobi Desert.

4.33am. I've got a bit of time to work on the website before heading to the boot sale. But before then can I remind you I will be on air with Let's Inspire MK at 6am on Wednesday when the theme will be WISE WORDS AND FUN MUSIC. I will then be back on Thursday when G F Handel will be my featured composer on Wake up with the classics.

Once I am back from my little holiday I will be bringing you a third early morning show - Music From My Vinyl Collection.

If you have heard the rumor that I will be adding in a Monday and Friday show to fill the weekly early morning slot on radio CRMK I have to tell you that these rumors are entirely true.

To listen to my shows and all the fantastic music in the station's packed schedule go to www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN. YES you can pick the station up in the Gobi Desert but we would prefer if you were to tune to Radio Boring.

LAZY people who are not out of bed at 6am you can CLICK HERE for my podcasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment