Friday 19 October 2018

I am having a bit of a break

Did not write a Friday blog as was travelling down to Devon for a bit of a break and to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday. Weather is lovely.

I have received a request from a singer Chrissy Cain to play her new single on Thursday's show WAKE UP WITH THE CLASSICS. It is
really lovely so I will adjust the playlist and add it in.  Do listen on Thursday, you will love it !

I am changing Wednesday's show to a sub-title of NATIONALLY INTERNATIONAL. I will have some lovely music to play.




While I am away I am desperately trying to finish our website: www.geraitricdj.com so everything can be operational and we can launch the on-line shop and make some money to play our music.

I will be writing pages for the good causes we wish to support
with our music: 

  • The Food Bank
  • Helping MK Homeless
  • Blood and Organ Donation
  • National Trust Stowe

We would like to add in an animal charity. Within Secret Santa and Wednesday Owls we will be supporting families with a child sick in
Birmingham Childrens' Hospital, Milton Keynes Hospital Ward Five and Sheffield Childrens' Hospital.

WEDNESDAY OWLS is operational and has received the blessing from the club.  CLICK HERE to check it out.


SECRET SANTA is ready to launch on 1st November. CLICK HERE AND CHECK IT OUT



Today I am driving down to Cornwall to the Eden Project where I will be looking at the aerial slide. The plan is for Josh, Jelena and Yours truly to ride the longest aerial slide in Europe and to be sponsored for one of your good causes. I'll let you know how I get on !


On the website Home Page - www.geriatricdj.com I have added a link to the music currently playing on Radio CRMK and a link to the pocasts of my shows.

Here's something I will be putting on the page for every good cause added to our website.


No comments:

Post a Comment