Monday 15 October 2018

Life is like a football club

Life is like a football club - There is a lot more to it than two goal posts and a bit of grass between them !

On tomorrow's radio show I plan to expand on that thought.





I'll be playing club anthems from West Ham, Liverpool, Everton and of course the one and only Sheffield Wednesday.


Listen in at 6am tomorrow morning JUST GO TO www.crmk.co.uk and click on LISTEN.

When I play the Sheffield Wednesday anthems - BOTH OF THEM, my scarf will not be round my neck - OH NO - NOT NEVER NO WAY -
it will be in my hands and above my head swaying in time to the music.  I'll let you into a secret - I fully intend to accidentally on purpose leave the microphone open and sing HI HO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY at the top of my voice !


I often quote on the radio something former Milton Keynes Mayoress Susan Hopkins said to me: It does not matter
which good cause you support providing you support one. Susan, can I change that a bit:  It does not matter which football club you support providing it is SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY !

Sheffield Wednesday is the official club of The Geriatric DJ.

Yesterday I actually finished writing the DRAFT Mega Web www.geriatricdj.com it comes complete with all the typo's you could possibly want.


Life is like a typo - if you do not make a typo or two you are not living life to the full.


Tomorrow's show has the sub-title of wise words and great music. 

Back to the website !

Being a Wednesday Owl there is a special page within the website showing how music we play not only on
the radio station but on YouTube, this blog, in the community and indeed on the Mega Web itself sponsors the goals the boys at Sheffield Wednesday score to support three childrens' hospitals.  CLICK HERE and check it out.  You will forgive the typo's you find won't you !


Blimey !  Half way through the page and I haven't yet played today's morning music choice !

Well SLAP MY WRISTS !



I see from Google Analytics that the DRAFT Mega Web www.geriatricdj.com has been checked out by friends in 23 towns and cities in 23 different countries of the world.  COOL all those typo's seen..... HE HE HE.

Well life is a lot more fun if you are silly !


Oh by the way I see the podcast figures are showing 108 listeners and 2,550 minutes. THANK YOU - if you care to
listen to a podcast or two CLICK HERE

The podcasts are provided for the sleepy heads who can not get out of bed early enough to listen to me live on Radio.

At the moment I have two early morning (6am to 8am) shows on RADIO CRMK - Wednesday LET'S INSPIRE MK and
Thursday WAKE UP WITH THE CLASSICS.

On Friday I am going away for a little break, we are going to Devon to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary.

On my return I will be bringing you a third show - MUSIC FROM MY VINYL COLLECTION.  That will be every Tuesday morning.
Then before the end of the year there will be Monday and Friday shows.

ALL of the music I play anywhere and everywhere is designed to make people happy, to smile, make other people smile and to inspire support for good causes.
So tomorrow that music will be wrapped in some WISE WORDS. There are no wiser words anywhere than my personal life maxim, why don't you make it your philosophy ?  LIFE IS A DISCO SO DANCE !


Right - time now to go through this page - take out the typo's then publish it.  Catch me live on air at 6am tomorrow morning - go to www.crmk.co,uk and click on LISTEN.




No comments:

Post a Comment